The most sad love poems,

1. Night misses you


You are gone ... only here is nostalgia

In the long night ... drifting by the moonlight

Dreaming dream ... Uncle Cuoi with Hang

While he ... struggled far away


My love ... still holding hands

Kissing lips ... still not sweet enough

Human arms ... have not tightened smoothly

Time has to ... divide the dividing line


I love you ... never blame

Any more words ... I don't mind

He sighed ... felt pain

Trying to find a way ... let him laugh happily


I pray ... the landing is even cloudy

Still safe ... just a place to go

Time away from each other ... in the stomach is numb

I still hope ... the day of the union members


Which love ... has many obstacles

If intact ... will be forever beautiful

On the way of life ... I pray to the general step

How hard ... with your shoulder ... okay!



41001 bài thơ tình buồn tâm trạng nhất dành cho đôi lứa

2. Sad love poem

How far apart do I keep?

Or floating memories

Story of lifelong love is not guilty

Only ungainly, the pillow must hug sad.


Remember each other many tears keep flowing

The scratches ... cut the heart chamber forever

Knowing that love much left the same position

But the pain of writhing is always waiting.


No different ... lament with poetry

He couldn't help but see

The debt is uncertain because of fate

Where does the boat leave?


The road to life is very rich

Love misses the vows always painful

Sand waves kiss! just joking around

As love is not big enough to divide the road.


3.Post worshiping the mood


Knowing the heart is not guilty

When I can't love you more

Knowing what they are will become broken

Still surprised, still regretful, silly ...


I don't want to believe you lied

The love of the whole news gave him a passion

Do not want to regret about the floating time

I give up, I'm in a hurry, my love ...


Forgive me for so many things

I can't and we ... can't

Why - Tomorrow is so far away

This verse has reached him


What good is it that the sea is always blue?

I always love you a love ... can't

Sunny is looking for a way to sleep

Little baby knows where to live ....

1001 bài thơ tình buồn tâm trạng nhất dành cho đôi lứa

4. Sad love poem

I miss you so much when I'm alone

Rain still falls, sowing sadness in the night

Minutes reflecting in the midst of silence

Wine glass full of white smoke flying medicine


When I am away, why do I miss it?

Spicy eyes for long nights without sleep

I love you never want to be old

Always sweet and no more!


I love fate also in heaven

Always aspiring to full with five months

When dusk, dawn rises

Remember so much to send good poems


Life for me the days

A minute of passionate love with our beloved people

Like the other station to welcome my boat to anchor

Hope we always understand ... you.! ..


5. Sincere

Maybe one day I will forget you

I come back as I didn't

But next time I was sure there was no problem

Because the season of love has made an error through the appointment ...


I'm still the brother of my old day

Only one thing does not love anyone anymore

And the dreams stopped knocking at the door

Nightless nights for peaceful sleep ...


We return to being strangers used to

If you meet, don't be confused

The road is still wandering the feet to forget to wait

Break a smile then turn to the stranger ...


The eyes of the distant season did not hold a stop

Just like that, let your mind stop

And let the heart understand not to be mistaken

Something that hasn't been for a long time belongs to me ...


We will all have to grow up

All pain is only past

Of course no name buried the unfinished thing

I grew up again from the bitterness of life ...


There is a love affair that is not difficult to divide

He still silently wished me to be happy with you

And this tomorrow, whether it's in or out

Also dedicated to not going to the boat ...


If one day all turns ash

And we both returned to dust

There will be nothing to regret

Because these days we have lived sincerely.


Thien Gia Bao

1001 bài thơ tình buồn tâm trạng nhất dành cho đôi lứa

6. Love in dreams

Watching the rain this afternoon fell heavily

Hear my heart broken by sadness

Pick up the fallen leaves ... I count in front of the platform

Then I walked when the night was not bright.


Unfortunately, life is like a crack

Embrace the sadness of the years crying for embryos

The way of love is backward

Be committed to the odd part of the burden.


How many unfinished poems are left

Not full of concern to find each other

Italic text, though the ink has faded

Or the adversity of constant pain.


As soon as it rained, I waited

This will only be given to you

Wish you are always happy

How to commemorate green days do not slip away.


By dreams, dreams are not real

Our love is lost in the world.


Sad Wild Grass

Newer Posts Older Posts