Love Poetry Beam Or Writing About Very Beautiful Spring Age .. Royalty Free

Home »Sad Poetry» Collectibles »Love Poetry Beam Writing About Spring Age Very Beautiful & Romantic Sadness

Love Poetry Beam Or Writing About Very Beautiful Spring Age .. Royalty Free
Updated: January 16, 2018 Huynh Minh Nhat 1

I have not gone through that youthful period, it is not necessarily the beginning of my spring age, but I have a fear, fearing that spring will pass away meaninglessly, afraid it will go away but I cannot clinging to it like holding a shower, I was afraid that I could only stand and watch it float through my fingers but could do nothing. I kept struggling, struggling and not knowing what to do. Sometimes listening to a piece of music I think about many things I will do later, but I have so many choices, and that makes me wonder, not knowing which path is best because even I can't determined, I was only afraid if I was hesitant for a bit more, bowing my head and thinking a little more, when I looked up, the spring age was a long time ago ... (A couple of feelings about youth)

Childhood, old age or youth can also record one or more great imprints in the life of every human being, but perhaps, adolescence, youth is the time when people miss the most. and also the most regretful. After the status lines or about adolescence, today, again I send you an article on this topic. You are invited to check out a bunch of 10 love poems about the youth of many authors. Hopefully, you will also like the good verses of this youth, wish you happy with your poetry!


1, Thanh Xuan Age

Suddenly the old sad sounded the ball
The person who has not yet emptied his footprint
Hands lying there are no dates
Love goes back to the grass

Then the green leaves turn red
And here is the regret of spring
The dream wakes up and dissolves the figure
And the destruction fades once

Sad memories like sighs
Late in the cry of the future
Long-range happiness by night
I lost time to smile

Life is sad like hay
Hey, you are also misty
When the small hand covered the cold sky
Listening to the price of ice worn out in childhood

(Song Ca)

2, Khuc Hat Thanh Xuan

It will be time to return to old
But be good at it, I am young now
Imitating an old model is not difficult
When old, want to be young, how hard it is

When I was young, the sea was easier when I got older
When children go to the forest easier than when they visit the garden, they get tired of their knees
With youth, there is no night called darkness
Rain is already my friend, sunshine is also my friend

I plowed the ground up in the dazzling sunlight
We sow the seed according to the horizon for growing rice
Laughing the fishing rod, I hoisted the crane
Weigh the scale and measure the kilometer

But we take the minute to calculate the time
How much love I have in me comes to restless
My body is a magnificent building
The light contained inside and the singing was full

I vow to be the root, I vow to be the tree
Where we have that strong body
Happy old age with us but younger
Children look at our strength and grow up

But one thing please do not forget
As the song itself, the old people sang this spring
I recounted, suddenly felt abusive
So I sing my age at my own hands

(Pham Tien Duat)
Newer Posts Older Posts